Clothing and Accessories
- Pack clothing that will ensure protection against the sun. With the wonderful weather Tucson has to offer, you are sure to be spending some of your time outdoors. It's also a good idea to bring layers to ensure more comfort when traveling in and out of air conditioned environments. Nights may get chilly so don't forget to also bring a jacket.
- Bring comfortable shoes. At GHC you are bound to be on your feet all day going from one exciting event to another. You don't want your aching feet to stop you from any of the fun. Bring shoes that will keep you feeling good all day. Also, bring your hiking or walking shoes if you plan on exploring outdoors.
- Don't forget your swimsuit so you can enjoy the JW Marriott Starr Pass's gorgeous swimming pool.
- Pack essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Bring your dancing shoes! As is the GHC tradition - there will be dancing after the Awards Ceremony on Thursday night. There is no dress code so feel free to wear what makes you comfortable.
- Something you don't want to forget is plenty of copies of your resume. Bring at least two for the resume clinic but also have more on hand in case opportunities arise as you speak with sponsors.
- Business Cards will definitely come in handy. Even if you aren't employed right now make sure to make your own business cards with your information on them just in case. However, the best way to exchange information with someone is through the CONNECT project. Make sure to sign up and this way you will be able to access your connections any time in the future, without the risk of losing them. It's an eco-friendly way to network.