Thursday, October 1, 2009

At the conference, on Eastern time but less over-committed than I thought :-)

I FINALLY arrived at the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing around 8PM last night. I’ve been thinking about and planning for the conference since February. (Not as long as the organizers, but that’s still a long time!) I arrived in time to meet up with some folks at the Poster Session and to attend a meeting with all of the other Microsoft folks in attendance. After doing some email and finally getting to sleep late, I woke up at my normal time and was ready to go at 4AM local time! At least I won’t have guilt about not checking email today. Done and done.

What am I doing today? ...

Read full post at http://blogs.msdn.com/springboard/archive/2009/10/01/at-the-conference-on-eastern-time-but-less-over-committed-than-i-thought.aspx

No comments: